Pink and Green

Top Ten Cool Things That Have Happened Since My Last Post:

1. My bedroom is a lovely shade of green and my bathroom? Barbie-girl pink.
2. I actually have a bedroom now (as opposed to a studio!).
3. I have lost 7 pounds. (Whew!) Going to my new gym isn't hurting, that's for sure.
4. I don't work anymore---well, I only teach classes here and there, but bye-bye full time job! Woo!
5. I've actually made a schedule for myself.
6. I got my older cousin's wedding invitation in the mail.
7. I cooked a meal (that didn't SUCK!) for R. Yay.
8. R & I went out to a fancy dinner to celebrate me finishing work!
9. R made me dinner (and served it all to me) while I sat on the couch (he insisted!)
10. I don't pay for internet(s) anymore, instead I just go to free wifi spots. (b/c I am a cheap beeeeyatch y'all.)
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile