Weekender

Friday night:
Work stress for you. I brought over the stuff for homemade BBQ Pizza and you cheered up in pretty short order. Pirates of the Caribbean part one. Desserts with fresh fruit. You falling asleep on the couch. Us moving to your bed. Me falling asleep in your arms.

Saturday:
We're up pretty early. Moving your house around. Getting ready for your sister to move in. Sweeping your hardwood floors. You cleaned your fridge. We took the trash out. All of your family was at your sis's new place and up all three flights of stairs to yours. Your mom and I went to get key copies. Your sis and I went to get food for the BBQ. You and I left the moving crew to go to a BBQ with my friends. You played with their baby. They had great food. I was so proud to have you with me. You were sweet and loving. We were exhausted and slept amazingly soundly.

Sunday:
Coffee together on your porch, cozy on the couch that still needs to be moved into the house. Fresh cherries and conversation about God and life and everything else. Lots of kisses, not too sad to leave your place 'cause I'll see you tomorrow night. Shopping with a girlfriend in the afternoon--found a faaaaaabulous pink shoulder bag for school and some cute earrings. Ice cream and a late light dinner with another girlfriend in the evening.

NOT looking forward to packing my things to move.
NOT looking forward to WORK tomorrow.
NOT looking forward to not being able to work out for a couple weeks (mild knee injury).

That's all.
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile