A Goodbye to the Omniverse

Dear Readers (yes, all four of you and that interested-looking-tumbleweed in the corner):

Recently a long-time blogger, Omni, decided to call it quits to have more personal time. I understand that--we all need to take care of ourselves first.

I know it is kind of hilarious/ironic for a blog like this with "the lipstick pink and the boyfriend talk" to be paying homage to a thoughtful, well-written blog like hers, but I thought I'd do it anyway.

Her serious posts about karma, evil people, relationships and life in general have always been refreshing for me--something on the internet that I had to focus on and then really think about.

She doesn't have comments so this post is my comment: Omni, thank you for your intelligent, candid contributions to the blogosphere. You will be forever missed.

Love Always,
Kate
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile