Fuzzy

I want to stay up and write in my journal or on here about how you took me to the ballgame last night and bought really good seats for us, about how you looked meanly at those guys who threw peanuts my way, about how you kept your arm protectively around me all night.

I want to write about how your sister told you that I'm the "sweetest girl ever" and that in her opinion, you should marry me (but just not right now--she needs to live at your house for now!), and how blushy and cute you looked when you relayed the story to me.

I want to sit up and organize my move more tonight, put more papers into files and decide which clothes I don't need, pour over my school orientation schedule again.

But instead, I'm exhausted. Exhausted from the work week, exhausted and fuzzy because your alarm woke me up today at 5 am and jolted me into awareness far earlier than I would have preferred. I did go back to sleep, but it's not the same. Once I get out of bed for more to pee, it is not the same. (I know, I just typed "pee.")

I'm fuzzy and it's time to let this sleepiness envelope me and cruise into tomorrow.

Love you!
K
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile