Back in the Atmosphere

Drops of Jupiter in her hair

Don't even get me started on how difficult it is to wait in the airport when your plane is delayed 1+hours and to boot, daylight savings just started. Instead, I'm going to focus on the positive parts of the journey, like it was beautiful in my sunny southern california hometown and my interviews for scholarships went well.

I had big, fresh strawberries (my favorite) each morning for breakfast, and got to spend some time with some of my most loved family members. I even had an In-N-Out burger...I know, you're jealous! For a hamburger place, In-N-Out is just about the best. Well, and Fatburger...but that is an argument for another day.

Packrat (The new definition)

Now I just have to get into the swing of my week again, and figure out when I can see R. It is complicated to leave in the morning with things I would need to stay over at his house IN CASE we decide that's what we want to do, or that we can even see each other at all. I should be thankful that I have ENOUGH clothes that I CAN pretty much pack something decent if I need to, no problem. But today is Monday, which means Jack Bauer's on, and hopefully R got his cable working so we can watch it. Otherwise, he might go to a friends' house and that leaves me with no Jack Bauer date (I don't have TV, remember? I watch movies and TV series on DVD on MacBook!)

We'll see what happens. We text messaged throughout the weekend (about once a day) and then last night on my way back I called him and while he sounded tired, (long, fun weekend for him) he sounded really happy to hear from me and is excited to see me next. Okay, time to shower and spruce up for the long workday and hopefully to see my cutie boyfriend later. You all have a fantastic week. More later!

xoxo,
K
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile