Monday, I'm in love

Monday AM, Martin Luther King day, and no work.

I sleep in until 9.

Lazily, I decide to have Amy's Organic Gluten-Free Rice Crust Cheese Pizza for breakfast.

I preheat the oven and start to shuffle through some papers. I make my bed and put my pizza in the oven.

10:15 am. My phone is buzzing. I open it up. It's R.
(inner monologue: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!)

K: Hello?
R: Hi, sweetheart. It's me.
K: ....
R: I don't have a lot of time right now, I'm at work, but I wanted to say,
look, I'm sorry I didn't call you back yesterday.
K: It's okay--I just wanted to talk to you yesterday.
R: Can we hang out tonight?
K: Sure. Sounds good.
R: I'll call you when you get off of work.


I'm impressed that:
1. He apologized
2. He called that morning from work

All of you that told me to sit tight and wait it out were correct. A Bears victory and a few too many drinks meant he didn't even get my message until Monday morning.

This weekend is the wedding
That he invited me to this December. I got a pretty black dress at Macy's this weekend to wear since most of my dresses are...too big! Yay! It fits really cute in all of the right places. It's strappy and comes just above my knee. My favorite thing that I got (besides the dress, obviously) is a sparkly Cherry Chau headband--it has black crystals in it and is really understated but fabulous.
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile