Pathetic, Obviously

I miss him

So I know this is totally ghey of me to type out, but I miss R.
You guys: When did you see him last?
Me (blush): Sunday. Yeah, it's only been 2 days.

The Stress Is Not Helping
Hours Worked Today, Not including breaks: 12ish
Number of times I said "SHITBALLS, MOTHER FUCKER!": 2,102
Hours spent at the hospital volunteering: 1.5ish
Breakfast: Coffee, 2 donut holes
Lunch: M&M's
Dinner: Chipotle
Number of feet that are sore: 2
Flu Shots: 1

So yeah, working the long hours and being tired from it makes my inner 16 year old be like:
EXCUSE ME! HELLO OUT THERE! I JUST WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH MY F-ING BOYFRIEND ALREADY!
Maybe he'll call tomorrow and we'll hang out tomorrow evening for a bit. We'll see. If I'm not drop-dead exhausted. I'm sure I'm a boatload of fun to hang out with when I am falling asleep. He is so sweet, I am sure he wouldn't mind cuddling me while I was dosing but I want to be conscious to enjoy spending time with him.
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile