To Face The Fear

And Not Feel Scared

Psssssst. Over here. Let's talk about one of the scariest things about being single--getting an STD/STI/HIV screening. Even if you know you've been fine, you've been safe, you are still scared $hitless waiting for the results. Because, what if? What if that one time that one thing happened, it made you sick, physically ill, in need of medical attention? You can list off stats from the Centers for Disease Control all day long but if you're one of the 10 out of the 10,000 who get HIV from one unprotected encounter that statistic doesn't help you very much. At any rate, I am being as optimistic as possible--my knowledge of microbiology and virology doesn't help, though. Everyone think positive thoughts, okay?
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile