The Way You Look Tonight

Because I'd be Terrific Arm Candy, Obviously

Guess who got invited to go with R to his company holiday party? That's right, yours truly. On Friday night. Woo! A holiday date. Yesssss!! I think I have the perfect black dress for it, too, and some cute strappy shoes that sparkle just a little.

Gym Germs
Now I just have to get well so I can spend some serious time at the gym....working my phat ass out. Seriously, you guys, just b/c I'm seeing someone, now is NOT the time to get lazy with the gym time. It is the time to ramp this shit up and keep my tummy flat and my ass as small as possible. The fact that I'm turning 25 soon also doesn't help--the older we get, the slower the old metabolism, right? And I'm supposed to be hitting my prime. It isn't going to get any better than this. However, I have seen some really gorgeous 30 somethings so perhaps if I continue to take good care of myself, I will have the same good fortune.
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile