Life More Interesting?
Thursday, November 16, 2006 | posted by Kate | permalink | |

She's Come Undone (Almost)

So as you could tell from my previous post, I was in a bit of a tailspin from being around C, the hot engineer that really made me stop, look and listen. I still totally dig him, but have been able to get a grip on myself. I am feeling more secure about how he feels about me because of some of the things he has said and done recently. We had a conversation where he brought up the fact that he hoped that I thought of him as my boyfriend. Everyone, collectively--"Awwwww!" Right? But here's the kicker--he doesn't really care if I keep seeing other people because he says that "I'll win out anyway, you'll still pick me." And in a way, he's right, he is the uncontested front runner, but he doesn't have to be reassured of that. Hee.

He'll be downtown on Friday night, maybe he'll call me when he's done with school so we can hang out.

Rock out (hopefully not with your cock out)
Tonight I am going to a concert. Woo! I am pretty excited about it. I kind of can't wait to eat concession stand food and listen to music that I am definitely going to think is WAY TOO LOUD!
Exhausted!
That is about it for now. All of this dating makes me tired. I know you all feel really sorry for me on that count. Work is stressful (always is), and I feel overwhelmed with other little things to do (paperwork for med school, paperwork for scholarships, etc) but am trying to get what needs to get done, done.

If I don't get back to you before then, have a fabulous weekend.

xo
K
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile