Not bad for a Tuesday

A Third Medical School Calls My Name

...and it's like a prayer. Hell yeah. You can put one on the board.....yeeeessss!!!
This will be my THIRD interview. Hopefully I will get ONE out of THREE of these schools to accept me, and then I will KNOW that I'm gonna be an MD!

Exclusivity Agreement?

So the hot firefighter wants us to only see each other....he is a total sweetheart, and I'm flattered that he wants me to be his girl, so to speak.

He totally puts me in my place sometimes, too, when I start to push him a little, and he's so masculine and tough. I am transfixed by this different dynamic but also feel slightly miffed when he does it. My gut is telling me that he has the potential to step on my toes a LOT because he just says things without thinking. .

We'll see--I don't know where this thing with him will go because we are so different, but we do have a lot in common, too. I am definitely willing to keep it casual but simple--even if it just ends up being a sex thing, I could use some good, consistent sex in my life, that is for sure.

Now to completely contradict myself, when I typed that, and read over it, I just felt so...unsure. Can I have sex without loving the guy? Can I simply care about him and remain in a space comfortably distant from them, despite the fact that we're coming together in one of the closest ways possible?? Does B have to be a guy I could see myself with for me to have sex with him?

I'm just going to take it slow and keep focusing on all of the fun things in my life, and if this becomes something great with him, then fine. If not, it was another fun thing to add to the list. Since I have so many questions still about him, I'm thinking that the best way to solve it is not by getting freaky/naked/etc.


 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile