I'ma Call you Big Daddy and Scream Your Name
Saturday, October 28, 2006 | posted by Kate | permalink | |

Doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well....

Let's take stock of how this week has been, and what's to come.
Number of Med School Interviews: 2
Number of Medical Schools I REALLY want to go to: 1
....That interviewed me: 1
Number of times I wished it was early November so I would know: 102,382

Number of horrible, terrible set-ups from well-meaning friends: 2
Number of times I wished I could jump out the window: 23 (#1), 12 (#2)
Number of men that I jumped into a cab, without hugging, to (politely) get away from: 2
Number of men that I called Big Daddy and screamed their name: 0
Number of men that I WISH would come over here and help with the above: 2
Number of bad blind dates I am going to agree to in the future: 0

Number of fun dinners (like, laughing the WHOLE time) had with a good friend: 2
Number of halloween costumes considered: 2

xoxox,
K

PS: Everyone hold tight, my template and your blog links are coming. Big hugs to you!
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile