He's Just Not That Into Me?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 | posted by Kate | permalink | |

An Update on the Engineer (Current Front Runner!)
Date Number: Four


What's interesting about him is that he definitely wants for us to be more physical (hopefully I don't have to go into how I know this you pervs!) but has expressed concern that he doesn't want things to go too fast, too soon. He didn't go into a big spiel about it or anything, but was just like, "I really want to do this, but know that I'll be pissed at myself for doing this too soon." I am not sure how to take this or what it means. I mean, if he really liked me (and is attracted to me) he would definitely want to sleep with me ASAP, right? Or is it possibly because he really likes me that he's holding back and waiting, because he doesn't want to screw things up? I mean, I'm getting more comfortable with him and am glad we're taking things slowly but am not sure how to take this, if it is a good thing or not.

Dear readers, could it be that he's not totally smitten with me? (What is the MATTER with him, then?)

I am thinking that what it means is one of the three:
1. He's just not that into me (Which, okay. Whatever.)
2. He's totally and completely into me, and in a more serious way then just fuck buddies, and is working to demonstrate that.

In Case of #1 (He's just not that into me)

So I talked on the phone to this guy, T, (a new guy!) who is in his early thirties and seems very cool. He served in the military and has his own business now. He had a great sense of humor and was very laid-back and down to earth. We are going out on Thursday. He asked me a lot of tough questions but didn't put me on the spot. I think we could be a good match, possibly, but you can never know until you really meet someone. He is really good looking in pictures, and even though he obviously thinks I am cute (from my pictures and whatever), exceptionally handsome men make me nervous! I know that men like him especially are looking for brains and beauty, and I'm working on the brains and I am working on the beauty! Woo!


Coming Up?

On the horizon there are two guys I am emailing with. One is a construction worker in the suburbs (who plays guitar! Woo!) and the other I am not sure what he does but I know it is something corporate. Both are early thirties. We'll see if they give me their number or ask for mine. I'll keep you posted.

Soon-to-be-Voted-off-the-Island
1. The nerdy jewboy that I met up with at the bar the other night. He hasn't called or emailed or anything. He's kind of awkward anyway. Oh, ffs.
2. S, the semi-cute blond one who I saw Borat with. He is just socially retarded.
Both of them, just not that into me I guess. But guess what? I'm just not that into them EITHER! So there!

Mail Box Stakeout

Today might be the day I get my first decision letter from the schools. Everyone hold your breath, okay?

Love until Later.

Seriously, you guys, comment and advise about situation one. Email with any questions.
K
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile