Merry Christmas, Baby

Let's not even talk about how frustrating it is that my flights were cancelled.

But what it does mean is that I have another night with my hot Marine. Woo. He's staying over here and then taking me to the airport at freaking 4 am tomorrow. What a good sport, no?

He got me a book and a dvd (read: not romantic, but thoughtful and appropriate for where we are dating) for xmas so far, and has something else in his coat pocket that he was going to give me before I got on my plane (something LITTLE and SQUARISH), but that was thwarted so I guess I'll get it tonight or tomorrow morning.

[Inner monologue: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Yeah!]

Everybody dance now! It is definitely some kind of jewelry or something. YES! The man is simple, but he is romantic. And, we all know from "The Rules" and "He's just not that into you" that if a man doesn't pull out something romantic for the first holiday together, even if it's only been a few weeks, that he's just NOT that into you. And, I want a man who's going to do romantic things for me. He gets to be the MAN and I get to be the WOMAN. Not so hard, right? Ha!

(Sound of single women hitting their heads against the wall...)

R's definitely into me (not that I had doubts at this point) but I want him to get things RIGHT and this isn't the kind of thing I can help him with. He's either the right guy or he's not in these regards.

Better than anything that comes in a box
...is waking up next to him. He looks so strong and peaceful when he's sleeping, and always pulls me close if I'm a bit away from him, wrapping himself around me and intertwining his fingers with mine. Yeah, we're in that new honeymoonish phase of things. But stuff keeps getting better. And the more I know about him, the more I want to find out.
 




In my own little world of whatever. I'm just sayin'.

View my profile